We provide quality childcare for the children of Overleigh St Mary’s CE Primary School for children age 4-11. We can take up to 40 children at any one time and we have experienced and enthusiastic fully qualified staff. We aim to provide nutritious and filling breakfast/afternoon snacks which will prepare your child for the school day. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for play and participation and we will ensure that your child(ren) have a happy and safe time while at Cosmic Club.
We are open every day of the week during term time, from 7.30 – 8.50am your child(ren) can be dropped off at any time between these times. Children should enter Cosmic Club in the morning via the Hall door. Please could all parents / carers ensure that they sign their child in.
The afternoon session runs from 3.10/3.15pm until 6.00pm prompt. Children can be collected at any time between these times from the school hall. Please ensure you sign your child(ren) out on collection.
The morning session costs £5 and the afternoon session £10 per session per day. The price will increase from 1/4/17 to £6 for the morning session and £12 for the afternoon session. All prices will be reviewed annually.
The cost includes breakfast/afternoon snack and activities. The cost does not change depending on the time you arrive or collect.
Payment must be made in advance and cancellation of places requires 4 weeks notice. Payment must be made for reserved places even if your personal circumstances change. Please note that refunds cannot be given and we do not offer credit.
Should an invoice remain unpaid a £10 admin fee will be added to the following months invoice. We reserve the right to refuse further bookings if the full fee is not paid in advance.
Payment should be made via our online system ‘Parentmail’ or with Childcare Vouchers.
Child Information Sheets
Please fill in the attached forms with as much detail as possible. The detail will be held by the Cosmic Club staff.
We have a vast range of policies and procedures which you are welcome to come and have a look at any time during our opening hours.
- Please enter and exit the club through the hall door.
- We offer a range of activities including a homework area, reading area, craft corner and outside play; weather permitting.
- Healthy breakfast and snacks will be provided. Breakfast will be a choice of wholemeal toast and low fat spread, fruit, cereal, milk and fruit juice. Afternoon snack will consist of wholemeal toast and low fat spread, fruit, milk and sugar free squash. This will change and is flexible as the needs and preferences of our children change too!
- Children in Foundation stage, year 1 and year 2 will be escorted between the club and their classroom. Children in years 3,4,5 & 6 will make their own way from/to their classroom.
- We are always open to new ideas and suggestions or thoughts regarding Cosmic Club as we do appreciate your feedback.
Manager Shanice Weeks
Deputy Manager: Francesca Baker
Play Worker: Dawn Barber
Play Worker: Nicola Warwick
Play Worker: Sarah Smith
Please use the mobile number above during club opening times and the school number at any other time.